Hey You! Yes You! Come on! Let's roll
Life is in your own hands- Happy Birthday Blog!
Hey Hi Hello!
Yes, I am still figuring out how to connect with other people online! Not an introvert! NOPE!
So, let's say...
Hey, open-minded people from the Internet! So nice to see you here! I am virtualy hugging you right now! This is my first blog post...do not be rude! I am trying my best at least!
I just thought why not celebrate this birth (yes, I will call CoritTale my baby! Have any idea where can I get a birth certificate??) with special things that you can change and do this day!
- 11th May -
How special!!! - Where is my tissue?! I need one!...Oh damn it!.../ No swearing will be countinued, it is a kid friendly blog!/
1. It is the 131st day of the year in the Gregorian calender.
If you did not encomplish anything this year congrats! You looser! You suck! I am not part of you at all...No, I practise self love, so I encourage you to do something today! Anything, whatever you wanted to do for so long!
Take your dog for a walk and listen to your favourite playlist!
Bake cookies and have a contest who can eat more!
https://www.makingthymeforhealth.com/rips-oatmeal-raisin-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Meditate for 5 minutes! I recommend Headspace!
Or start a blog! That is what I did, if I can do it, you can, too!
Cheers to that, my next happy and loved friend!
2. There are 234 days remain until the end of the year. Do not stress, there is still plenty of time! You can have your dream-body, you can run a marathon or write a book! Whatever! Let's pick a new you resolution and do not wait until New Year's day! Be the change, love!
3. Be you and smile! Who knows when it is going to be your last minute in this earth life! Do not try to be a different person that you are not! Stalking someone's "perfect" life on instagram will not solve your problems...No it will just create new ones! Really sink in to the good feeling of life!
4. Find your pession in life! It is not just binge watch all of the Stranger Things series on Netflix...although it is good times! If it is cooking, come on invent something for your friends and family!
If it is potography, sink into that piece of art...Drawing, sports the list goes on and on...
And what about those ones who did not find out it yet?? Well, I guess you just need to learn more about yourself and be advengerous! Step out of your confort zone! Pro trip: start a bucket list, change your life!
That is it folks for now! Take good care of yourself! Goodbye!
Corinna is Offline xoxo
Our motto of the day:
Life is from the inside out.
When you shift on the inside,
life shifts on the outside.
/Kamal Ravikant/
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése