Q&A aka quarantine&alone Pt 1 - Has the World ended yet?
Hi beautiful people from the internet,
so nice to see you here!
⇺ ⇞ ⇻
Today's topic is a simple Q&A...
I know influencers only do it when they have no time for anything....But I am not an influencer and I have nothing just time...so
Q&As are fun!
Okay I challenge you to take a sip of water every time you read Q&A! You will be hydrated, so you are welcome!
I DO IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
Let's get to this Q&A (Take that sip my friend!Haha) and do this in a different way!!!
You know me, I am everything but different....
↠Do you think God exists?
I have a thesis! I will break it down for you!
Let's say you believe in God and live your life that way...you die...there is two options: nothing happens or you go to heaven/paradise
Or...
You do not believe in God and do not live an ethical life...your options are pretty bad: nothing or hell. Which one would you pick? Obviously the first one, Jesus...(see what I did here!)
You do not believe in God and do not live an ethical life...your options are pretty bad: nothing or hell. Which one would you pick? Obviously the first one, Jesus...(see what I did here!)
It was a simple thesis, but you should clarify the question...What kind of God are you talking about? Or which one??? I do not really believe in religions. I mean they are great and they were really important in history! I just want to say that different religions honor and describe different Gods. It is not a bad thing, but the question just gets more difficult ...
My personal opinion is that I would love to believe that God exists, but not as you think! I do not expect God is a he/she...I do not reckon a person. I like to imagine God like spirits and energy! It is chemistry and physics! Sure enough in my every day life I love to picture God as a human shaped beautiful creature, who helps you and is there for you. And God totally does that...because he is in everything and everywhere, but most probably he lives in your soul! You will decide if you let God thrive or die inside you!
↠Why do we live on this Earth?
I like to believe there is a certain point in life. Just look around in nature! Everything has a purpose in the Universe...so we have to have one, too. I feel like we used to live in a harmony with nature, but this balance is very weak at this moment. We have been breaking the rules for so long with creating many struggles. We caused global warming, pollution and disembowel our surroundings. Do not get me wrong we have done good things, too (mainly for our own, not for others),but it is time to really appreciate what we have! We should work together, so we could be stronger together and create a better world for our infants!
↠Are you scared of death?
I am! Are you kidding? Who says they are not is lying! I am telling you! Everybody is afraid of the change and more afraid of the "Unknown"! It still happens to everyone and everything! It is the way of life. Everything is permanent (even love)! I think that freaking out about death is the worth way to spend your time...You can do so many other things! Just think about that every single person have experienced it and death is the best reason not to be afraid of trying new things in life! Live like it is your last day! I know it is cringy and you do not even do it Corinna, but I try my best! Do it with me and if we meet after life do not forget to give me a high-five and talk about our experiences, okay?
↠What about sexuality?
Well, what about it? Sexuality became mainstream in the 2000s and will not stop. People used to live in a tiny bubble and if someone was different it was the end of the world...witches in the Middle Ages, women in the lead, anti-marriage so on...We are in a better place now, but are we really? We still have to take so many steps in the right direction, but we are getting there! (let's hope!) The one major unfortunate that comes in mind is that now we live in a society where everyone loves labeling themselves. I might will write a whole blog post about it, only if you are interested...But 'labeling' means you put yourself into a "group" that you think can "describe" you. ( I feel like a 5 year old doing "this", sorry...Bare with me!) It is the stupidest thing! You are not a word, because no words is enough for you! You are individual, like a snowflake! There can be some similarities but you are mostly a unique pack! My philosophy is that you can not put yourself into these tags like I am gay, lesbian or straight. and so on..No these words do not define you, they are just words! They are not your personality just part of it! You attracted to an other (hopefully) amazing partner, but it is not your whole being! Remember do not approach a relationship by wanting someone who will make you whole! Nooo! It dos not work! You have to find someone who is loving, there for you and accept who you really are! That is the goal in any relationship not just romantic ones! You can not build a bridge on someone's back! I feel like so many people have fell from this common mistake!
Well, what about it? Sexuality became mainstream in the 2000s and will not stop. People used to live in a tiny bubble and if someone was different it was the end of the world...witches in the Middle Ages, women in the lead, anti-marriage so on...We are in a better place now, but are we really? We still have to take so many steps in the right direction, but we are getting there! (let's hope!) The one major unfortunate that comes in mind is that now we live in a society where everyone loves labeling themselves. I might will write a whole blog post about it, only if you are interested...But 'labeling' means you put yourself into a "group" that you think can "describe" you. ( I feel like a 5 year old doing "this", sorry...Bare with me!) It is the stupidest thing! You are not a word, because no words is enough for you! You are individual, like a snowflake! There can be some similarities but you are mostly a unique pack! My philosophy is that you can not put yourself into these tags like I am gay, lesbian or straight. and so on..No these words do not define you, they are just words! They are not your personality just part of it! You attracted to an other (hopefully) amazing partner, but it is not your whole being! Remember do not approach a relationship by wanting someone who will make you whole! Nooo! It dos not work! You have to find someone who is loving, there for you and accept who you really are! That is the goal in any relationship not just romantic ones! You can not build a bridge on someone's back! I feel like so many people have fell from this common mistake!
↠Do you think it is hard to be a female in society?
Oh boy, let me get this straight! I have no idea (and will probably never have) how hard it is for you...it is just my experience as everything in general! Do not be offended!
But let me tell you being a female is hard! It sucks... sometimes! Also I feel super powerful in other!
But let me tell you being a female is hard! It sucks... sometimes! Also I feel super powerful in other!
Ladies we are superheroes or heroins (I prefer the first one but I am impressionable) in every day life! Society wants us to be this perfect bubble 24/7! Have perfect hair, make up, body while you are PMSing and going through whole emotions. We have to be in charge of our actions in every minute. Popping out babies for our partner and raise these beautiful human creatures while working... It is hard! Shout out for all of you! You deserve more that you can imagine! Cheers for you love!
↞ ↟ ↠
Hope you found this Q&A😜interesting and could get something out of them...Something philosophy... I used to "Big word" see!
Until next time: Have a great journey on this road of life! Enjoy it while you can! No one can make the change just you, so do yourself a future favour and work hard today!
Pusszantalak!
Corinna is Offline xoxo
Motto for the day:
"Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseperatable."
-Dalai Lama-
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése