Q&A aka quarantine&alone Pt 2 - Am I the last person on Earth?
Hey beautiful people on the internet
so nice to see you here!
I have made a Q&A not a long time ago...here is take 2! Hope you are happy and did not forget about the drinking game we had during the last one! Maybe we should do push ups this time...You decide!
So let's begin our session...Make a circle everyone! Do not be shy! Let's close your eyes and take a big breath...
noooo open! Open your eyes!!!! How else would you read my Q&A?!!! You can take a sip or do a push up my friend!haha
⇥Any thoughts on veganism?
Can I say that it is the hardest question ever...even harder that the religion or sexuality one. Why? Because people are so offended when you point out the fact what they are eating...Anyways, we all know that veganism is so popular and being hateful and rude about it is even more popular! Have you ever heard a vegan joke or a rude comment? Exactly! I get you love bacon and cheese...
I know that every vegan will say they are doing it for the animals, the environment and their health. It is true that you are voting with your money. Not buying non-vegan items mean you are not supporting the dairy and meat agriculture. My approach is more like that if you buy vegan items you are supporting those factories other than the violent opposite. For example buying soy, almond or any other milk alternative in the store means more advocacy in the plant based movement than not buying any milk at all. I also have to admit that vegans have a really bad reputation in being pushy and judgemental... But can we think about who says it? Yes you are right those judgemental meat eaters. It is a whole stupid circle and these are just myths. I could easily say that jewish are screw. Can we just stop hating each other?? We can not fit people from the same culture, religion into the same box!
I love to say that you do you! If you are open to be or even just try veganism, do it! If you are not converting to the whole lifestyle at least you can cross it out from your bucket list!
⇥Do you have a specific memory or even that made you who you are?
I believe that my upbringing, my experiences and DNA made me who I am today. 50% upbringing, 40% experiences like books, films and memories. Just 10% DNA, because you can not really change the basic identity you have.
⇥If you could change one thing in life what would it be?
It will be really cringy but I truly would not change anything. Otherwise I would not be the same person who I am. Sure looking back I would erase a couple of bad memories, but I would loose my own specification. I would never want that. Who knows maybe the erased thing would turn me into a bad person and that is a risk that I do not want to take!
⇥What would be your biggest accomplishments in life?
Oh it is easy! Although it is not like that I want to be the richest and the prettiest woman ever...NOOO! I do not the most expensive car and a perfect Instagram feed with my "perfect" life...the most handsome men on my side... Let me tell you these are fake things! If you think that these would be the biggest accomplishments in your life, I pity you my dear! Everyone dies and during that process you lost every fake item you got!
My biggest accomplishment would be before I die, I would like to feel that I did everything in life that I wanted to. I want to feel happiness and joy! Looking back I want to feel no regret and thinking I had a full-well lived life! That is all I want! Nothing more! Amen!
⇥It is 2020 where do you see the world will go in 10 years time?
Well...I am not a fortune teller...probably never will! Wait a minute! I have to get my crystal ball...I have been waiting to use it for such a long time...Okay I found it!
"Crystal-glass upon the wall,
Who is fairest of us all?
I mean...
"Crystal-glass upon the wall,
Will we survive the future at all?"
I will be 27 years old...crazy! Probably most people will have installed solar panels and wind turbins in 10 years time! We will be generating our own electricity! Also I feel like that people will be recycling nearly 100% of their waste (those who do not will have to pay a fine to me! Haha)
We will be driving electric cars and low-cost airlines will have disappeared! Paper books will be no longer available! Yes that is right, there only be electronic books and e-books! Oh and I can see that the weather will have risen even further! Are you surprised? No that good luck dealing with extreme weather conditions like hurricanes, floods and heatwaves in a daily basis...
That is my prediction...and everything what I wrote will happen, because my very trustworthy crystal ball can not take any complains!
Kids this is all for today's Q&A😜! Hope you liked it! Maybe become a philosopher yourself as well...Nope? Never mind then.
so nice to see you here!
↞↟↠
I have made a Q&A not a long time ago...here is take 2! Hope you are happy and did not forget about the drinking game we had during the last one! Maybe we should do push ups this time...You decide!
I HAVE BEEN DOING THESE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
BREATH IN AND OUT
Let's see what we have today!
Can I say that it is the hardest question ever...even harder that the religion or sexuality one. Why? Because people are so offended when you point out the fact what they are eating...Anyways, we all know that veganism is so popular and being hateful and rude about it is even more popular! Have you ever heard a vegan joke or a rude comment? Exactly! I get you love bacon and cheese...
I know that every vegan will say they are doing it for the animals, the environment and their health. It is true that you are voting with your money. Not buying non-vegan items mean you are not supporting the dairy and meat agriculture. My approach is more like that if you buy vegan items you are supporting those factories other than the violent opposite. For example buying soy, almond or any other milk alternative in the store means more advocacy in the plant based movement than not buying any milk at all. I also have to admit that vegans have a really bad reputation in being pushy and judgemental... But can we think about who says it? Yes you are right those judgemental meat eaters. It is a whole stupid circle and these are just myths. I could easily say that jewish are screw. Can we just stop hating each other?? We can not fit people from the same culture, religion into the same box!
I love to say that you do you! If you are open to be or even just try veganism, do it! If you are not converting to the whole lifestyle at least you can cross it out from your bucket list!
⇥Do you have a specific memory or even that made you who you are?
I believe that my upbringing, my experiences and DNA made me who I am today. 50% upbringing, 40% experiences like books, films and memories. Just 10% DNA, because you can not really change the basic identity you have.
⇥If you could change one thing in life what would it be?
It will be really cringy but I truly would not change anything. Otherwise I would not be the same person who I am. Sure looking back I would erase a couple of bad memories, but I would loose my own specification. I would never want that. Who knows maybe the erased thing would turn me into a bad person and that is a risk that I do not want to take!
⇥What would be your biggest accomplishments in life?
Oh it is easy! Although it is not like that I want to be the richest and the prettiest woman ever...NOOO! I do not the most expensive car and a perfect Instagram feed with my "perfect" life...the most handsome men on my side... Let me tell you these are fake things! If you think that these would be the biggest accomplishments in your life, I pity you my dear! Everyone dies and during that process you lost every fake item you got!
My biggest accomplishment would be before I die, I would like to feel that I did everything in life that I wanted to. I want to feel happiness and joy! Looking back I want to feel no regret and thinking I had a full-well lived life! That is all I want! Nothing more! Amen!
⇥It is 2020 where do you see the world will go in 10 years time?
Well...I am not a fortune teller...probably never will! Wait a minute! I have to get my crystal ball...I have been waiting to use it for such a long time...Okay I found it!
"Crystal-glass upon the wall,
Who is fairest of us all?
I mean...
"Crystal-glass upon the wall,
Will we survive the future at all?"
I will be 27 years old...crazy! Probably most people will have installed solar panels and wind turbins in 10 years time! We will be generating our own electricity! Also I feel like that people will be recycling nearly 100% of their waste (those who do not will have to pay a fine to me! Haha)
We will be driving electric cars and low-cost airlines will have disappeared! Paper books will be no longer available! Yes that is right, there only be electronic books and e-books! Oh and I can see that the weather will have risen even further! Are you surprised? No that good luck dealing with extreme weather conditions like hurricanes, floods and heatwaves in a daily basis...
That is my prediction...and everything what I wrote will happen, because my very trustworthy crystal ball can not take any complains!
↞↟↠
Until next time: Have a great journey on this road of life! Enjoy it while you can! No one can make the change just you, so do yourself a future favor and work hard today!
Pusszantalak!
Corinna is Offline xoxo
Motto for the day:
"Srtong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people."
- Socrates -
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése