What do you want to be when you grew up? - An adult?!! Duhhh

Hey beautiful people on the internet
so nice to see you here!

↞↟↠ 

Today's topic is for the younger readers...so if you are above 50 you can still join me on this road...compare to the oldest turtle (187 years) you are still a teenager! Congrats! Ohh and have you heared the saying:

AGE IS A MATTER OF FEELING, NOT OF YEARS

Let's thank George William Curtis for his genius quote! Thank you Mr. Curtis, I will see you soon, my friend!

So after this hours long start let me get to it...

Have you ever experienced someone asking you what your future plants will be??? How you see yourself or what job will you choose? ...And you had no idea how to reply...It happened every one of us!

(If someone says no they are lying! Get rid off that person!)

So do not worry here in this small community we feel you!

You do not have to feel ashamed at all...
Life is a lesson and you learn about the world and yourself everyday! (it is my quote, you are welcome!)
 Most of us do not happen to know there future plans from the day they were born...well I guess if your parents had already decided it than yes...

I still remember when I was 4 I decided I will be a GP. just as my grandpa (probably my family had forced it on me without my realisation). I lived for it, I was so desperate to help people especially children with their disease...And yes my friend I never considered that I will hate Chemistry-Phisics-Maths as a student. Also I never thought about money and how much time it really is to become a doctor... Oh and did I mentioned I hate doctors!!! No offense to you if you are one...I just do not like to meet you because than it means I am not well...that is all! In conclusion I realised my weaknesses and moved on. What I got from it is that I want to work with people so...That was my job number one...

Then I got to number two...I was around 12-13 I was dying to become a TEACHER like really?! I wanted to teach kids and show them the real world...I thought I will be an English teacher (do not judge my English pls university would have thought me I guess...) because I love that language and culture...but turned out I hate grammer...and  I suck at it...no suprise/ None! Also the bonus is that my brother decided that he will be a History-German high school teacher. You know how it is when you have a sibling...you do not I repeat: You DO NOT SHARE ANYTHING not even a job...so that was it! Looking back I still feel like I made a good choice dropping it! Also my brother is happy...

Numero tres was dietation...are we even surprised? noo thank you Eddy! I thought there is not a better job where I can learn about calories and how to stay thin all my life...Stupid me! I know...I was 14-15 and in a terrible place in my mental health. The only thing I am grateful for is that I learnt that I desperatly want to help people - it is my huge goal in life still, that is why I started this blog, too. Health care is still really close to my heart! I have know idea if I ever get a degree in it...but who knows, right? 

I had many small jumps...like wanting to be a sport coach or a flight attendant. The funny thing is that family is such a key in your further education.My father is a tennis coach and my mum's dream job was to be a stewardess...see the connections?! On the other hand I am not fond of tennis and I hate flying so that is it...Although I love travelling and meeting with other people

And we arrive to today's time
...I would like to...be...a...
No idea...really...I only know what I do not want! And it is a nice starter point! Moreover I do not believe you have to have one job for the rest of your life! If you study something it does not mean you have to only work with that! It would be ideal but what is ideal in life not always work out!
I am 17 and I am sometimes catch myself feeling depressed by my lack of knowledge about my future...(also about life, too, but we are not going to talk about it) Nevertheless I feel inspired after I imagine me doing different kinds of jobs and having different lifestyles...It means something... That I have so much life ahead of me that I can change my mind in any time and pick anything! And so do you! Well maybe I will never be a chemist or anything with phisics but I know my strength and I would never pick them in my life! And it is okay :) I promise you will be okay as well!!!
Let's find our passion in life together until then I ancourage you to do some great tests!
https://www.careerexplorer.com/career-test/
Good luck with them!
↞↟↠

Until next time: Have a great journey on this road of life! Enjoy it while you can! No one can make the change just you, so do yourself a future favour and work hard today!

Pusszantalak!
Corinna is Offline xoxo

Motto for the day:
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition
- Steve Jobs -



Megjegyzések