I have a dream I hope it will come true
Hey beautiful people on the internet
so nice to see you here!
↞↟↠
Today's
topic is for the dreamers out there...I know I can not be the only one! Do you often think about the future? Do you think about your future plans more than about your current struggles?
If the answer is yes to all of these...Than
WELCOME MY FRIEND! THIS IS FOR YOU!
Well...not really the first part...I have so many dreams not just one and I truly, truly want to believe that I will accomplish them in my lifetime. Not all of them, but most of them...If you are curious then stay pls! Thank you...because
SPOILER ALLERT!
You reading it and this blog is one of them...So if you want to ancourage me on my journey than just give me a shot and read this through...Thank you💕
Oh and an other spoilert I will write an other one how you can accomplish the BIG DREAMS...stay tune!
#1
Travel...Travel...Have I mentioned Travelling? No? Than TRAVEL! Yes that is all I would love to do! I would love to experience other cultures and new people! My dream destanation is besides everywhere...Australia, New Zealand, USA, Japan, China...on an on...
#2
My big dream is also to live abroad...My current pick would be Denmark! I just fell in love with it! Shout out to the folks who live there! I want to join you soon!
#3
I would like to also speak in front of an audience. Maybe TEDtalk, maybe comedy central (I am just not funny...ask my mum) But I really want to help and connect with people and share my experience.
#4
This blog! Why did not I put this one in first place??? CoriTale pls do not feel aggrieved! I love you I just did not want to say the obvious to our readers...How would it look? Everybody would cancel on us!!! So yes I would love to build a community, where I can create and you can learn! Hope you are into that!
#5 Learn and learn and learn...I would love to learn everything I possible can in life...And no I am not talking about school...I am talking about life lessons and struggels
#6 Languages are a big part, too! I would like to speak English as a citizen...Also I should do something with my basic German knowledge and Spanish.
#7 Recovery from my eating disorder:) This would be so good! And I am trying! You know I have an instagram account called edisoffline! If you struggle, maybe it can help!
#8 Found my person in life...I would prefer a male one, thank you! It is just so cringy and not even creative...but yes, I would love that God!
#9 Write a book or multiple ones! Or do creative projects in life! I do not want to have a regular job, ever! Thank you so much!
#10 Before my life ends I would like to give my life knowledge to someone special!
Until
next time: Have a great journey on this road of life! Enjoy it while
you can! No one can make the change just you, so do yourself a future
favour and work hard today!
Oh and have a sneak peek into this song:
Disney Music - Lava Song
Oh and have a sneak peek into this song:
Disney Music - Lava Song
Pusszantalak!
Corinna is Offline xoxo
Motto for the day:
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can
become great.”
-Mark Twain-
-Mark Twain-
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése