Let me introduce you to ED! Say hi Eddy!

Hi beautiful people from the internet, 
so nice to see you here!

⇺ ⇞ ⇻

Today's topic is a a hard one...because I am a hard nut to crack...but here we go! I do not think I have ever introduced my best friend, ED to you blog reader...well let me apologise! He has been in my life for 7 years now! We have our ups and downs and he is kind of a meniac...our relationship is an abusive one for sure...

ED's long name is Eating Disorder, but he likes the short term more...or I like it, does not have the "you have a mental illness" ring to it, right?

Asking a man's best girlfriend (yes, I am talking about Wiki aka Wikipedia) says that ED is a mental disorder defined by abnormal eating habits that negativly affect a person's physical and mental health. It can verify from binge eating, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa...

Binge eating: when you eat a huge amount of food in one sitting or in a small period of time...and you just can not stop yourself from stuffing your face. There is also in the story that patience usually do this in their alone time not with others

Anorexia nervosa: It is not just very-very-very thin skeletons...NOO! It is the lack of eating due to the fear of gaining weight. They are mainly  punishing themselves for not being perfect and being not enough for society.

Bulimia nervosa: It is similiar to binge eating the main difference is that after stuffing yourself you also try to get rid off the food that you consumed beforehand.

There are so many more but these are the main ones...
It is usually that you try to change your apperrance or kill your emotions with fullness.
You might ask the question, but Corinna why are you writing about that? Are you not over it?
Well...Nooo I am still suffering right now...

I had the first two...now just the first one. It is bad. Real bad! You can not think about any other things...it is just food and food and FOOD.

I am trying out a new way to cope with it! You know I have so many approches to recovery, but I always relapsed...Now I made an instagram profile, where I share my intuitive journey with me (or I try to be). If you are curious about my recovery stay tune there. Also I would like to write more about this topic...
Because...
I HAVE AN EATING DISORDER
And I would like to talk about it!

Until next time: I recommend these sites

Pusszantalak!
Corinna is Offline xoxo

Motto for the day:

Megjegyzések